RSS

Thursday, July 31, 2008

The Human Ladder

~~The other morning I heard one of the cats scratching at my bedroom door. Up I get all blurry eyed and not fully awake, to see which cat it was and what she wanted. Turned out to be our Orange cat Sadie, who promptly started to dance around my legs asking to be picked up. This a normal ritual in the morning but this time she was a bit more pushy about it.
Little did I know at the time what her devious mind was plotting.
So I picked her up and she gave me her little morning thank you Meow..and started her purring but instead of wanted the itching she likes..she started walking up the front of me.. Meowing little orders to," stand still" and "I am doing good, hold steady", that she just needed to reach..........

.......by then she was heading to the top of my head, so I bellowed at my son to come get the silly cat off me.

You should of seen the look I got...Classic cat,,,telling the uncorporative human,, that she was only," going to get the spider on the ceiling for me and I was the easiest route up"!

Of course this is the same smart wee orange Cat, that doesn't seem to want me to take nice pictures of her. The above photo is the more typical pose I get. There is no way anyone can tell me a cat doesn't have a sense of humor!

0 comments: