RSS

Monday, September 22, 2008

African Violets



Yesterday I finally had the time to re pot 3 of my African Violets. Have been buying small glazed pots to put them in but they are hard to come by.
You can see in the top photo two smaller non flowering ones... one to the right is "Rob's Combustible Pigeon" and the other is "Rob's Chilly Willy". Decided to buy them on their names alone, however they are very pretty plants in their own right.
The Bottom pink AV.. called the "Super Dooper".
I really do not have the room for any more but here is a good link to some wonderful African Violets if you should be interested.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I have found the best AV pots at Perdian's Clayworks. My violets thrive in them. First found this guy at a local craft fair here in MD. Just ordered 15 from him in all sizes and colors. check out there website. love those AVs