RSS

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

This and That....again....

I really wished I could of gotten a photo of Mia and Dyfra trying to touch noses through the glass but I ended up with the 2nd best photo. Dyfra walked up the steps to see Mia,, who was at the time standing on her back legs with her front paws and nose pressed to the window, so she could see what that giant white creature was.
Of course you can see how thrilled DS was about Dyfra blocking the door. LOL
When I came back from my ride yesterday, this is where I found Mia waiting. She knows where I put the halters and I guess she figured that was the best place to lay down, to make sure I paid attention to her when I got back in. Smart kitten!
Today... We are all working in the bigger woods on the property.
I worked on getting one of the smaller paths cleared so I can check the fence line, when riding Dyfra. However 90% of my riding paths are so blocked with trees...might take all winter to get them cleared again. At least at the rate and speed I can work.
DH & DS are doing all the big work, clearing more of that large tree along with a couple of smaller ones. Beautiful sunny day today, to do such chores. Can you believe it is 64* at noon!! And its only early Feb!

0 comments: