RSS

Sunday, March 8, 2009

Have some things for sale~

Hi everyone,
Have some things I need to sell. If you know of someone that might be interested send them the links or have them contact me!

Animal Artisty Earthenware Classic sized bay Pinto Shetland. Starting price on ebay is $150.00 and that is a major steal.


AAA Animal Artistry Bone China custom painted Exmoor pony... kind'a looks like a miniature horse to me. Also for sale at $125.00


Animal Artistry Resin... on sale at ebay $95.00
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&item=160319979234


AAA Animal Artistry Bone China, Classic sized, Custom Sec A welsh Pony $300.00 or Best offer over. This price is also a steal.
*
I have these totally new items for sale with Icelandic horses on them,so I finally put them up for sale on my Esty shop. They are priced to help cover the 4% ser charge PayPal charges me.

Would give a discount to family...


And I need to sell my Special order Thorowgood Endurance saddle.I am offering this very little used saddle for sale, which is in excellent condition. It is a 17 1/2 inch seat and has an extra widetree. When I bought this saddle last year, it could not be purchased in the US, so I had to buy from Europe. It has a high-comfort seat cushion and flaps shaped for a relaxed leg position. So, together with the Fish™ adjustable-width system to ensure the perfect fit. Great saddle for Haflingers, Fjords, Icelandics, Warmbloods, Drafts or anybreed that has a broad back, this saddle was designed for those kinds of horses. Stored on a saddle stand and this is a smoke free home.Paid $750.00 for it new. Have lowered the price to $550.00 ...buyer pays for shipping.
Did a not very good video of the saddle....



This beautiful Aviary would be great for Canaries, finches, budgies and so on. Really helps keep the dust and mess contained. A very nice Arcylic very large Aviary with oak trim bird cage for sale, size is ..38" long, 23" wide and 30" tall. Paid $595.00 for it. Asking $395.00 Birds not included. Prefer local pickup because it is so large

0 comments: