RSS

Friday, December 23, 2011

Art on the Wall and a Beautiful Morning



Image Kind had a 40% off sale on and I wanted to check the quality of their prints, since I haven't done that in awhile.  Do miss the lush green of the old farm, so I love having this on the Wall. It is called, "Time Lost".  Fitting I think.
I also bought the panoramic of Mt St Helens I captured and that came out, very, very well. Will try to get a photo of it soon as DH has his stuff off the mantel. 




This morning I decided to play with my slowly dying camera. Its frustrating me no end and wish Santa would bring me another one, one that works very well, isn't broken and able to do what I want. But until that happens....


This is one of the photos I took, that I liked. The other is on my Art page if anyone wants to take a look. 


Family has been staying busy. Not sure what we are going to do over the Holidays. Most likely continuing to work on the new place.
But we will see. 


It is however, wonderful to have the family all together again!! VBG





0 comments: