RSS

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Apollo and Maggie ~

 Apollo has been roaming around the house for the last month or so. He was getting too frogy with the goats and learned out to get out of the round pen. 
And people say sheep are stupid. 
Now I have a 250lb+ yard sheep and he seems to be pretty content, though I know he wants other sheep to play with.
Sad thing is... I have been looking and what sheep breeders there is, are 2 1/2 hours away and their prices for wethers.... weee.... is incredible. 
Just hope I can get a couple of buddies for him, soon, before he looses his sheepy mind.
Was hoping to sell him to someone with a flock but same problem applies, no one in this area, has sheep.
If I knew this was going to be this much of a problem, I would of left Apollo in Oregon.


 I was worried he won't shed out, being a Katahdin and all but he is just starting on the top of his neck.


Maggie and Apollo out, eating the good stuff.... ok.. well mowing.

0 comments: