RSS

Thursday, March 7, 2013

Yup, that was windy yesterday....


Photos are from the beginning of the storm....

Very windy, rain/sleet/snow.... sticking snow as you can see on the shed blow.
Wind so strong, it forced moisture through the edges of the shed doors to make puddles inside...
Wind so strong, there were a number of times when I was feeding the animals... I just about hit the dust and having the feed shed door try to take me out, wasn't much fun either.
As you can see, I wasn't about to bring my camera out side in this!


Was quite a wild ride yesterday but I thank my lucky stars, the power stayed on.




Nari did not even, try, to go outside.  This is what she did for most of the day yesterday and I don't blame her.
Specially since I saw a number of tiny birds get tumbled about on the ground by the winds. Was impressive.

Last thing I needed was a tumble weed cat!

0 comments: