RSS

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Driving Miss Maggie~

Me, with a silly grin on my face.
Yesterday I rode Dyfra out bareback two times around the mini path DH made for me in the hay fields.
Today.. I decided to drive Miss Maggie. Something I haven't done in awhile. The new traces came in but they sadly, still aren't short enough but that is a story for another time.
Warming up around the house, walking, backing, bit of trotting and turning on a dime.

Asking Maggie to trot up.. note the fuzzy winter coat.

Heading to the front gate.


Only drove down to the neighbors driveway but that was a good start for this cart ride. If I had thought about it..should of given the camera to DS, so he could take better pictures of us trotting out. Ah well... maybe next time.

Sure was a beautiful day to be out.

When we arrived back home, unhitched Maggie,, had DS brush her down well and put her back in with the others. I decided to sit out and put some wax on my cart. Know I am healing a bit more now, because this is the most I have been able to do in one day. Another sign, is my shoulders and arms do not hurt nearly as much as they did before when I go for a cart drive. Whoo hoo!

0 comments: