RSS

Monday, November 17, 2008

Air and Now Space museum

The TomCat~ the fighter jet DH worked on when he was in the Navy.
Spruce Goose Tail, thing is so big you can't get it all in one shot.

My Favorite fighter!

Piece of the Berlin Wall

DH wonders at the Braveness of the Astronauts getting into something this small. Boggles the mind.
This is just a small sampling of the photos I took that day. And I do need a better flash...at least. Anyway.. I am going to get some kind of photo album going and will post the link as soon as I am done.
We ended up going to the Newly expanded "Air and Space museum" for our 22nd Anniversary, after my Mother called us up to wish us a Happy one. Because you see... we both forgot.
Just have been so busy with the farm and such it slipped our minds. LOL First time for everything!




0 comments: