RSS

Saturday, July 4, 2015

Lots of Chicken photos ~



These Cream Legbars,
just about dropped into my lap and I couldn't pass them up.
They are full sized chickens and 
will lay a nice blue egg when older.

These are the last chicks of the year.






This is my Millie Fleur Belgian d'Anver Bantam Rooster, hatched out I think in April.



Quail Belgian d'Anver Bantam Rooster,  if he stays nice, will be keeping him.



Need to get an updated photo of the Full sized 
Wheaten Ameraucana chicks...
the one above is a hen.



Above is a Lavender Belgian d'Anver Bantam Rooster, 
who has the teen-aged scruffy look right now.




A very sweet  Millie Fleur Belgian d'Anver Pullet, 
still getting her adult feathers in. 



A Quail Belgian d'Anver Pullet.




One of the Lavenders from my stock, bantam sized.  
She loves perching on my arm or hand. 
She is a very pretty and very shinny platinum color.





The other Millie Fleur Belgian d'Anver pullet.


0 comments: