RSS

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Cats and the Beans....

I wasn't able to get photos of Nari helping me shell peas but this time I had my son's help in getting a couple of the shots with the cats helping me with wax and green beans. I also took a couple of the photos.
Nari was the first one to see what I was up too,, Looking at me with a question in her eyes... like why are you messing about with those weird looking "toys?".. again? So she had to hop onto the Sofa to get a Cat's eye view.
Sadie couldn't be left out this time, so she jumped onto the sofa to join Nari. As they sat there looking at what I was doing, it seemed like Nari and her were haivng a discussion about what I was doing and how they could help?
Double sets of paws had to bat the beans,, wet noses have to sniff the unusual looking items. Nari takes to licking one of them and Sadie looks at her as if to say... "You can't possibly like that....Yuk!!".

The first look into the colander where the beans we being tossed. Think they are trying to figure out the purpose of this.

Little closer look and a bit of a sniff. Sure doesn't smell like a treat..they seem to be saying.
The questioning look... what could that be and would it make a good toy?
Sure Nari is thinking that it would make a great additon to the collection of odds and ends behind my DS bedroom door. Or could it be the "Bean stare down"?.. You decide.
I have to admit I like their Cat version of help and love their curiosity.

0 comments: