RSS

Sunday, May 3, 2009

Double Rainbow~

Everyone else has a "Pot O Gold" under their rainbows... look what we have. LOL
Can see the rainbow goes just about down to the very old Tractor.

Closeup

Early evening yesterday I had a feeling the weather was going to get bad, so I fed Stjarna early and I let DS know that it would be a good idea for him to get the other animals done early too. He of course...... did not listen. Just as I walk into the house the sky opens up like I have never seen it before on this side of the Country, wind gust so strong and came out of no where nearly made DS face plant himself into the ground... luckily Maggie was there to hold him up. He managed to get the chores done but now soaked to the skin, he comesback in the house and Thunder and Lightening start.
Once it all blew over and a tiny bit of sun shone through the clouds..we get this beautiful double Rainbow.


Rainbow was so big there was no way for me to get it all in one shot. If it wasn't lightly raining.. I would of tried to set the tri pod up and do a panoramic shot. Ah well.. maybe next time.



0 comments: