RSS

Friday, December 25, 2009

Frosty Morning Pictures and a Hello to Grammy

First off I want to apologize to Grammy for not sending her the Monthly letter. Things have been so slow lately and not much as been going on, so I have been at a loss as what to write. But I am always thinking of you Grammy and want to let you know how much I care and love you. Hugs and Kisses.

We plan on hand walking some holiday card to the neighbors as soon as I get this blog done. No snow this year and I am not minding that at all!


Took some pictures of the frost we had this morning. Thought this was a neat contrast between my Icelandic Mare Stjarna's mane with the frost on it and the old tree.


Maggie is frosty too.


This photo of Edda was taken a few weeks ago in far weather.


Spiky frost on the gate latch.

Fir cones with frost.



Frosty Rosemary

0 comments: