RSS

Monday, May 14, 2018

Mother Days Lawn mowers~

 Meet the new horse pasture mowers.

Only planned on buying the wether for Syd, as he lost his brother awhile back. But they had this old girl and her doeling. So I ended up getting all 3 for mothers day.

Is almost funny, I have been looking for a buddy for Syd for a year and never found what I was looking for.
Needed Dehorned, withered and well enough handled they would be easy to deal with. Small so they can't knock me around.
Mother's day morning, these popped up.

Also need help with keeping the horse pasture grass and such down, just can't add more mowing to my list of chores.

De-wormed and debugged them when I got them home, so their coats will improve. 
Tiny goats will not be any more work and they are easy to care for.

They are super, super friendly, do not mind being picked up, just over all cute.

(If I had the money I would of bought the other Doe and her Doeling)

 Doeling is tiny, smaller than a cat and super friendly.


0 comments: