RSS

Sunday, March 31, 2019

New Cat Vet ~

 Kirstin, Thank you so much for telling me about that Vet!!

He is a riot and willing to work with me. 
Is really nice being treated as an knowledgeable 
human being.

He was surprised I could brush Nari's teeth. Am not perfect with it but she will let me do it, as long as I pet her and spend time with her after.

Told him about Nari's teeth needing to be done and I thought they were really bad. 
Gave me pain meds for her until he can do her teeth.

Said Nari is reabsorbing her some of her teeth but it is no where as bad as he thought it would be.

Is a bit of a haul to get there but worth it. Once I get Nari done, will have him do Mia's teeth and check Rose over to make sure.
And an extra bonus, they are open Sat, so if one of the cats need to go to the Vet and so DH can take them ! 





0 comments: