RSS

Tuesday, July 17, 2018

Icelandic Horse photos~


Dyfra and I back in NW Oregon riding the beautiful farm and woodlands we had there.
Goodness I miss riding and I miss Dyfra a lot too.

Above photo is part of the hay field we had, below, some of the beautiful and peaceful forest we loved to ride through.



Unlike Dyfra, Stjarna was never fond of me taking photos while riding...   as you can see by her ears.

This photo is on the property in Virginia the first year we arrived. Can see the house in the distance.




I had to send Dyfra north, awhile back. She did not handle moving to VA well, she ended up with Heaves and allergies, so bad, that 3 meds were not keeping it under control. So instead of losing her, I sent her away.
That was extremely difficult but it was best for her.

She has been doing well in her new home and has no more horse asthma or allergies.



Still have Stjarna,  she doesn't mind the heat so much and so far, knock on wood, no allergy issues to this State.






0 comments: