RSS

Saturday, July 7, 2018

Indian Fantails return home~


My Indian Fantails return Home.
Theo and Astra above.


Theo and Astra in the middle,  hen offspring on either side.
Will keep them in until their feet heal.
They have a 32" long outside flight cage for future use.

 Sadly, Theo lost a foot while he was away.
Have his leg in a padded blue wrap.

Think he enjoys being home again.






Same Kite hen, slightly different lighting. She has meds on her feet and she lost a number of lower tail feathers.
Photos do not do her justice.



The photo below, is before this youngster left home. 
Her tail has been cut, so will get a current photo of her 
once she molts out.

Below are a couple of the hens I bought from another breeder, when I missed having my pigeons.
Next 3 photos are of Theo's sister.




One below is super tiny...
Not sure if I am going to raise Mindian fantails again, just depends on how it goes with my health.
But at least I can enjoy being with and watching them again.
Also have a Silver hen but I am going to wait until her tail grows out to take a photo of her..


Who knows, maybe I can get a Doctor to take me seriously one day. Figure out what needs to be done, so I can finally show my birds.


0 comments: